Recreating Abigail (Wendy's sister)

Has anyone successfully recreated a mod that functions like Abigail, Wendy's twin sister with a custom character?

I'm new to the modding scene and I have yet to successfully create one. Any tips or advice? Thanks in advance!

@Kaisia, I don't know of any mod that does offhand, but it shouldn't be hard. If you just want a reskinned duplicate of the character, you can just copy all the files and change the names and art. I don't remember seeing code for Abigail distributed throughout the game like the code for Woodie is, so I think you can get away with the copy-and-rename approach.

@Kaisia, I don't know of any mod that does offhand, but it shouldn't be hard. If you just want a reskinned duplicate of the character, you can just copy all the files and change the names and art. I don't remember seeing code for Abigail distributed throughout the game like the code for Woodie is, so I think you can get away with the copy-and-rename approach.

Ahh yes, that's exactly what I wanted to do. I'll try again and see how far I can go.