[Gameplay] - Three lasers powered by two identical power sources

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Three lasers powered by two identical power sources

Issue Description: I am unsure if this is intentional behavior so I'm posting this report for clarification. There are two power sources in the level, one near the beginning and another towards the exit elevator. Both report to control the same lasers @ E8 or something like that.

The first source shuts down 1 full laser (the laser is inactive) and 'half' of the other two (one side of each laser reports to be inactive and the other active). These lasers are still active.

The second source functions to my expectations by ignoring the first laser and correctly deactivating the two other lasers which had odd behavior.

Was the level generation buggy and expected to make two different sources for the three lasers or is there potential in the game to hack a laser wall source and still not be able to pass through if you don't find both sources.

Steps to Reproduce: This is story mode on normal

F1 spits out:

INVISIBLE, INC. branches/EarlyAccess_Jan6.122459 USER '9308624@steam'

GAME 2.2.escape.sk_cyberlab.1428466255

• Developer

I took a look at your game and it looks like the setup guys totally miswired that building. :)

One bug is the duplicate power grid names -- these should be unique per generator.  I also fixed the half-panels not reflecting the correct laser emitter state (which was in fact a general bug to lasers).

Cheers.

Archived