AI guards omitting to check the Vault during lvl 6 alarm

Hello fellow Operators, 

TL;DR : Guards never checked the room i was hiding in (Vault) while on alarm lvl 6. Is it normal ? 

I just bought the game and I'm having a ton of fun as well as a ton of rage with this game, so that's great. 

I had a weird situation in my last Vault mission, and the game is in early access so i thought i should report. 

I started the mission, found the vault really quickly just near the starting point, took my sweet time to clear most of the map without finding the elevator (which was near the starting point and the vault as i learned later ...) and ended up having to mess up an armored guard...

All that lead to a lvl 6 alarm.

I was running my agents around, scared to lose my first good working team, and I hid them in the vault (behind reactivated lasers). Guards of all kind started to flood the map and check everything while i watched with hacked cameras.

Since i was stuck, and already at alarm lvl 6, I just passed the turns, while hacking with parasite every turret/generator available on the map in the hope to kill some enforcers and maybe have a chance to run to the exit.

(Do the enforcers continue to spawn if you kill them while on alarm 6 ? I think that's what i saw but i'm not sure, maybe someone has some info ?)

None of them ever opened the door of the vault. 

I had the incognita program that tags the guards and allow you to see their path on the map once they are tagged. They checked every room several times and never opened the door of the vault.

Sooo I was just ending turns and waiting for poor guards to cross the line of sight of my turrets ... 

Just as the cheesing was getting old, the opportunity presented itself after one enforcer died to a turret. They all ran back to the room where the enforcer was shot and i was finally able to exit the vault, close some doors and zero in on the elevator.

I'm really happy my agents made it, but it was kind of silly to watch. Has anybody had the same experience with a Vault room, or any "objective room" ? Or is it just that guards only check rooms based on where you were spotted etc ? (Or the presence of the reactivated laser beams, but it was inside the vault, they never had a chance to see it x) )

If anyone is interested i can provide 2 screenshots showing the layout of the map.

Thanks for reading ! 

Bonus : 

I had time to play with turrets, and some things seemed weird, this is what i think i saw : 

- A turret shot by a guard seems to be repaired if you just check/uncheck the generator associated with it.

(It's mitigated by the fact that turrets run out of ammo, so maybe it's working as intended)

- If you deactivate a turret after it shot a guard, other guards investigating will never connect the dots and will not shoot the turret when they arrive in the room. It's logic in terms of mechanics, but also a bit silly. 

Hello fellow Operators, 

TL;DR : Guards never checked the room i was hiding in (Vault) while on alarm lvl 6. Is it normal ? 

I just bought the game and I'm having a ton of fun as well as a ton of rage with this game, so that's great. 

I had a weird situation in my last Vault mission, and the game is in early access so i thought i should report. 

I started the mission, found the vault really quickly just near the starting point, took my sweet time to clear most of the map without finding the elevator (which was near the starting point and the vault as i learned later ...) and ended up having to mess up an armored guard...

All that lead to a lvl 6 alarm.

I was running my agents around, scared to lose my first good working team, and I hid them in the vault (behind reactivated lasers). Guards of all kind started to flood the map and check everything while i watched with hacked cameras.

Since i was stuck, and already at alarm lvl 6, I just passed the turns, while hacking with parasite every turret/generator available on the map in the hope to kill some enforcers and maybe have a chance to run to the exit.

(Do the enforcers continue to spawn if you kill them while on alarm 6 ? I think that's what i saw but i'm not sure, maybe someone has some info ?)

None of them ever opened the door of the vault. 

I had the incognita program that tags the guards and allow you to see their path on the map once they are tagged. They checked every room several times and never opened the door of the vault.

Sooo I was just ending turns and waiting for poor guards to cross the line of sight of my turrets ... 

Just as the cheesing was getting old, the opportunity presented itself after one enforcer died to a turret. They all ran back to the room where the enforcer was shot and i was finally able to exit the vault, close some doors and zero in on the elevator.

I'm really happy my agents made it, but it was kind of silly to watch. Has anybody had the same experience with a Vault room, or any "objective room" ? Or is it just that guards only check rooms based on where you were spotted etc ? (Or the presence of the reactivated laser beams, but it was inside the vault, they never had a chance to see it x) )

If anyone is interested i can provide 2 screenshots showing the layout of the map.

Thanks for reading ! 

Bonus : 

I had time to play with turrets, and some things seemed weird, this is what i think i saw : 

- A turret shot by a guard seems to be repaired if you just check/uncheck the generator associated with it.

(It's mitigated by the fact that turrets run out of ammo, so maybe it's working as intended)

- If you deactivate a turret after it shot a guard, other guards investigating will never connect the dots and will not shoot the turret when they arrive in the room. It's logic in terms of mechanics, but also a bit silly. 

well they never checked it at that time because they know that laser door (u have hacked it) would automatically killed them. but i have tried on other room they are very daring to pass the laser  that is hacked but not the vault room  

and that bonus feature i have never tried it before

nah form my experience the enforcer doesn't respawn if u had reached lvl 6 (but u can spawn more guard when u hacked the stuff with daemons on it

u should provide more info so the Klei Developer would give more notice to you

Archived