In-game image looks small

spriter oddly scales projects based on it. you could go into spriter, scale up the object and then recompile, or you can use a function to try to scale it up through coding. dryicefox's caroline mod has a size function inside the character prefab. so look at that, and see if you can put it into your item folder and change its values. i think the Cthulhu character mod also has a scale function inside the character prefab. im not sure if these are only applicable to characters, or are also applicable to items as well.

something you could also do, is if its a simple item, you could try to take the bin from a game spear and put it in yours so that the data from spriter would match closer to a spear's size and proportion compared to its atlas. that may help, or completely wreck it :D but you also have to edit the build name within the bin using an editor. i hope you know what i mean with the build changing. otherwise, i wouldnt touch it if i were you :D

Yeah I know what you mean, I've been doing this until now but I really want my things to be done by myself and not use other's stuff. Still I don't understand how the don't starve original stuff which are supposed to be smaller then my image, appear bigger in game...

try making the scale of your item bigger within spriter. some items are just odd to work with. if bloating the image in spriter doesnt work, try blowing up the size of the image itself, and then bloat it up in spriter. if not, then you gotta scale it up with coding. :D

Archived