JABAG Gaming: New Video, Don't Starve Together Let's Play.

JABAGGaming

Hi There everyone

I am Cazzzy from Just a Boy and a Girl Gaming and I was hopping that you would take just a bit of time to check out our new Don't Starve Together let's play series where IcyVenom and myself play WX-78 and Wolfgang.

In Part 1, Cazzzy and IcyVenom start their adventure in the world Don't Starve Together. After a bit of a surprising start involving a touch stone they continue on as Wolfgang and WX-78. We start of exploring the world that we have come too and Cazzzy attempts to stop IcyVenom from killing himself.

Then, in Part 2 insolence flares up within the ranks as Icy rebels against Cazzzy and her teaching and insists on running into lots of swamps. They dice with death before, in a moment of stupidity, Cazzzy trusts Icy and things go a bit wrong. The strong man and the robot continue their quest to survive.

http://youtu.be/bGEoQzRpggs

We have both really enjoyed playing Don't Starve, and Reign of Giants and so far we have loved actually being able to play together on the same world, so we both hope you guys enjoy our antics.

Thanks a bunch for your time!

Cheerio for now!

Cazzzy

Hi there guys, hope you are well :)

So I just wanted to take the time to let you guys know about Part 3 - Chester Buddy! and Part 4 - Beef! of our Don't Starve Together series.

In Part 3, Icy gets Chester as a buddy and the poor guy has to hold a whole lot of charcoal. Cazzzy is also accused of being a food thief!

and in Part 4, Cazzzy and Icy finally find BEEFalos, and manage to break their ongoing Don't Starve curse:

Both Icy and myself hope you enjoy both videos and please don't forget to leave a like or share the videos if you do. We really appreciate it everything you guys do.

Cheerio for now. 

Cazzzy 

Hi there everyone, hope you are doing well.

If you have a minute we would really love you to take a look at the latest episode of our Don't Starve Together Series. In Part 5 - Lagging to Death, Icy is troubled by a turkey and Cazzzy makes some dismal offerings to the pig king. We also make up our mind where we want our new base :D Wooooow progress!

We both hope that you enjoy our videos and if you do then please check out some of our other videos, the would be AWESOME.

Cheerio for now.

Cazzzy  

Hi there guys, hope things are going well :-)

We have now released Part 6 - A Quest For Food and Part 7 - Food, Poo and Lag! of our Don't Starve Together series. We would really love it if you took some time to give them a view, much appreciated :grin:

In Part 6 - A Quest For Food we are 6 days in and huger drives me to a panic and attacks the local wildlife. Meanwhile Icy… well... tries to catch food in his own special way in his attempts to not starve.

In Part 7 - Food, Poo and Lag! Now that the base is down Cazzzy and IcyVenom start to gather some food. Icy also has fun popping around the map.

We both really hope that you enjoy, and please let us know what you guys think. Feedback is really important to us :-) Thanks a lot guys and see you around.

Cheerio for now.

Cazzzy