Convert my character to DST

So I have a custom character for DS, I would like her converted to DST. I would also Like for her traits to be changed. but I will be satisfied with just the conversion
what is the suggested method for posting Rar's for this forum. 

@Argol228, You can attach zips. 

Edit: But having a character just for personal use won't work for DST; everyone on the server needs to have the mod to be able to see the character, etc. There are some minor workarounds you can do (such as putting it friends-only on the workshop, or putting it on the workshop without the code that adds it to character select, then add it to your own copy named the same way the workshop folder would be named).

Edited by rezecib

@Argol228, You can attach zips. 

Edit: But having a character just for personal use won't work for DST; everyone on the server needs to have the mod to be able to see the character, etc. There are some minor workarounds you can do (such as putting it friends-only on the workshop, or putting it on the workshop without the code that adds it to character select, then add it to your own copy named the same way the workshop folder would be named).

that is why I want it converted. so I can play with my friends using my character. we play on our own server

Malena.zip