Rabbits

I read recently that people didn't like having to kill rabbits after trapping them (although I don't know why they are trapping them if they aren't wanting to eat them lol) which I suppose is somewhat reasonable given the way the game makes you kill them in cold blood with a spear to the neck.

Anyway, I wondered... why can we not put rabbits after being trapped directly into the crock pot for cooking ingredients? Why must we murder them first and then put their morsels in there? I want to cook a rabbit plus some carrots for a nice rabbit stew please!

I realise the spike traps have now been added, which is very good for monster killing, but feels a bit overkill for rabbits when I'm already capable of trapping them then putting them in a pot :)

I read recently that people didn't like having to kill rabbits after trapping them (although I don't know why they are trapping them if they aren't wanting to eat them lol) which I suppose is somewhat reasonable given the way the game makes you kill them in cold blood with a spear to the neck.

Anyway, I wondered... why can we not put rabbits after being trapped directly into the crock pot for cooking ingredients? Why must we murder them first and then put their morsels in there? I want to cook a rabbit plus some carrots for a nice rabbit stew please!

I realise the spike traps have now been added, which is very good for monster killing, but feels a bit overkill for rabbits when I'm already capable of trapping them then putting them in a pot :)

lol so you rather boil it alive instead of giving it a quick death? It only takes one chop, it's not like your hacking at it multiple times.