How to make character immune to Freezing Damage?

Hey there! I am new in this forum, and I am starting some attempts to make some mods.
Lots of posts here helped me a lot already, but I cant find the answer for something:
I want to make a character that is immune to freezing damage, but I don't know which lines I should use.

Thanks =)

extra: can someone tell me if I can use negative numbers on this command: "inst.components.health:StartRegen(amount, period)" ?(I want to make my character to loose health during the day) thx again ;)

How do you make it so that your character still freezes, but it takes longer than other characters?

Set the inherentinsulation variable on the temperature component.

Example:

if inst.components.temperature then    inst.components.temperature.inherentinsulation = 5end 

Example:

if inst.components.temperature then    inst.components.temperature.inherentinsulation = 5end
Thanks, but where it says "inherentinsulation = 5" what does 5 mean? Is that the default amount?

Example:

So if I wanted to make it to the same as Wilson with max beard length for example, which looking up told me provides 135 insulation, I would set it to 135?

Archived