[Request] Amulet of Speed. Will compensate monetarily

bigpak

I am requesting that someone make a mod that is an amulet of speed, it has no durability and increases speed twice as that of the walking cane. The recipe should be 2 purple gems, 8 nightmare fuel and 6 rope.

I am willing to pay 10-15 USD for this mod, the artwork does not have to be the best thing in the world, just acceptable. Use a template of a current amulet and recolor it to be half purple half green.

It should have infinite durability, twice as fast as the walking cane, and work with both Don't starve base and Don't Starve RoG, and be compatible with the RPG HUD amulet slot, which you may not have to do any coding for at all. *shrugs* It should be the tech level that is the Prestihatitator

Please reply in this topic if you are interested.

If the price specified does not work for you, make a fair request.

I am requesting that someone make a mod that is an amulet of speed, it has no durability and increases speed twice as that of the walking cane. The recipe should be 2 purple gems, 8 nightmare fuel and 6 rope.

I am willing to pay 10-15 USD for this mod, the artwork does not have to be the best thing in the world, just acceptable. Use a template of a current amulet and recolor it to be half purple half green.

It should have infinite durability, twice as fast as the walking cane, and work with both Don't starve base and Don't Starve RoG, and be compatible with the RPG HUD amulet slot, which you may not have to do any coding for at all. *shrugs* It should be the tech level that is the Prestihatitator

Please reply in this topic if you are interested.

If the price specified does not work for you, make a fair request.

I'll do it, it's pretty simple. If you feel generous, a gift copy of Strata on Steam (3.99) would be welcome, but not at all necessary.

Give me a little while to get it done.

Edit: I see you found somebody while I was posting this. No worries!

I'll do it, it's pretty simple. If you feel generous, a gift copy of Strata on Steam (3.99) would be welcome, but not at all necessary.

Give me a little while to get it done.

Edit: I see you found somebody while I was posting this. No worries!

I'm going to give you a PM

Archived