[Gameplay] - Cannot heal the character in the game

wulamiao

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Cannot heal the character in the game

Issue Description: When I played the Librarian (Wickerbottom) in the Endless mode with my friend today,and I found that I cannot heal myself after dead once. I tried all the way that other people did to heal characters, but my HP was still only 30, so that I cannot suffer any attack, even one hit I will die.

However, my friend's character - Willow works pretty well, her health increased when she eats things that were cooked.

Steps to Reproduce: I tried to kill my character several times, nothing changed. I also quit the game, and restarted it, but it still does not work.

Please solve this bug, I really do not want to rebuild a new game and play from the beginning again!

" I tried all the way that other people did to heal characters..."

Does that include making and using a booster shot on yourself? Just making sure that this is what you meant. The booster shot regains that health penalty that you get from dying on Survival and Endless Servers. It is under the survival tab. But if you've already tried that, I'm sorry. 

Archived