(repost) Help with making a modded character

Hello im new to don't starve (where was I in 2011) and to the community so I dont know if im posting in the right place.

ok ok I need assistants coding a character mod for Don't starve together. I can draw the character animation and I have the portrait and etc. What i really need help with is like certain character attributes.

Can someone help me it will be well appreciated 

@Jazariz, Provide a little more detail. Sometimes I help implement character attributes, but usually that's based on whether the implementation seems like an interesting problem (and one that's not too hard) to me. I'd imagine it's a similar situation for other people, so a post just saying "I need general help" will probably not get much response. 

@Jazariz, Provide a little more detail. Sometimes I help implement character attributes, but usually that's based on whether the implementation seems like an interesting problem (and one that's not too hard) to me. I'd imagine it's a similar situation for other people, so a post just saying "I need general help" will probably not get much response. 

@rezecib Yah your right Im not that best at putting details into things. So I tried to make a character mod using a video, but it was for "dont stave" not "don't starve together". i tried using a together mod someone made to help me update it so i didn't have to redo everything, but it made everything more complicated so i want to know if someone can help me do the text coding and attributes, while i do the the drawings. I dont have money to give but you can help or "anyone" could help i can help draw them a picture or characters for a character mod.