I cant download the game!

Hello! I have Dont starve and the Reign of giants dlc, but for some reason, i cant download the multiplayer Version. I have been waiting for dont starve multiplayer since i first discovered the game, back in 2013, and now, I cant even play the multiplayer! So please, can somebody explain to me, how i download the game?

Don't Starve Together (DST) is currently in the beta phase, which means it's not openly available to everyone, yet. I'm assuming you don't have a beta key. It's still a bit buggy and there are things that the devs want to add (like caves, RoG stuff, etc.). When DST is finished, you'll get it for free and then you'll be able to download it (because you already own Don't Starve). If you don't want to wait for the official release, you can buy the frontier pack from the steam store; 2 beta copies of DST for $5, I believe. Again, I'm assuming you don't own DST yet; if this is some technical downloading problem and you already own DST, sorry for wasting your time; I really can't help you there xD

Thanks for the help PandaWaffles! I thought everyone who had the base game could get it, even in the beta fase, since i have seen so many videos of the game.

Thanks for the help PandaWaffles! I thought everyone who had the base game could get it, even in the beta fase, since i have seen so many videos of the game.

Archived