[Server Crash] - Crash after re-placing destroyed Bee Bomb

Kaltrek

Bug Submission:

Category: Server Crash

Issue Title: Crash after re-placing destroyed Bee Bomb

Issue Description: I hit a bee bomb with a hammer thus causing it to explode, but the bomb was placed into my inventory , when I replaced the bee bomb on the ground the server crashed

Steps to Reproduce: Build Bee Bomb

Place Bee Bomb

Hit Bee Bomb with a Hammer

Place bee Bomb again

Events leading up to the crash.

I was killed by being out in the dark at night without light, i was revived in base with a heart then returned to my body the next day.

I used the space bar to pick up my items and it equipped the hammer when i grabbed it.

Then it hammered the bee bomb causing it to explode and the bees to attack me, so i ran then came back.

I collected the rest of my items and made it back to base.

I then noticed the bee bomb was in my inventory. I went to place it and the server then crashed.

I was killed by being out in the dark at night without light, i was revived in base with a heart then returned to my body the next day.

I used the space bar to pick up my items and it equipped the hammer when i grabbed it.

Then it hammered the bee bomb causing it to explode and the bees to attack me, so i ran then came back.

I then noticed the bee bomb was in my inventory. I went to place it and the server then crashed.

Archived