My Game just Crashes at startup with my Character Mod

The second to last line indicates that you are missing a texture.

Could not load texture ../mods/skeleton/images/saveslot_portraits/esctemplate.tex

I already fixed that, but the game still crashes

I changed the name "skeleton" to "skelly" so it doesnt collide with "skeleton.lua" in game files

log.txt

Okay, thank you.

Here is the .zip with the files inside

All your .xml files which are linking to your .tex files are wrong. You need to change "esctemplate" to "skelly".

Also once that is completed you will still get an error because you aren't using the correct .tex files with the proper areas. It looks like you might have gotten them mixed up, I'd recommend looking at a custom character on the Steam workshop which works so you know how to modify the .xml and .tex files to work properly.

All your .xml files which are linking to your .tex files are wrong. You need to change "esctemplate" to "skelly".

Also once that is completed you will still get an error because you aren't using the correct .tex files with the proper areas. It looks like you might have gotten them mixed up, I'd recommend looking at a custom character on the Steam workshop which works so you know how to modify the .xml and .tex files to work properly.

It worked like a Charm!

Thank you!

For Now, I have to fix the head and face placement

post-544843-0-13368400-1420194682_thumb.