Sugestion about death.

I had situation when i've started server and decided to walk around while my friend was joining. I wasn't scared at all because we had touchstone and life giving amulets soo.... but then! Penguins attacked me(without reason, you should patch it) and i died. and everyone on server was dead because i was alone. So you should give us option to be ghost even when playing alone. I don't know how it would be like with meat effigy but i saw on yt that you have to haunt it as well so PLS allow us to be ghosts when playing alone.

P.S.

Are you(developers) going to add Reign of Giants content to DS Together in overall? in FAQ by saying "not at this time" you mean not in beta or somethin'? If yes how this would look like? All players on server will have to own RoG to play with DLC or i can start RoG server and invite friend which doesn't own RoG without any problems?

very P.S. sorry if i made any mistakes, i don't come from english speaking country

So you should give us option to be ghost even when playing alone.
This option exists. It's called "Endless mode".

Are you(developers) going to add Reign of Giants content to DS Together in overall?
Yes. They're going to be adding RoG content gradually. So far they've just added the Varg and the freezing attack of the Deerclops, but there will be more coming.

All players on server will have to own RoG to play with DLC or i can start RoG server and invite friend which doesn't own RoG without any problems?
The current thinking is that nobody needs RoG to play with all the RoG content in DST; it will be in by default, whether you have RoG or not. The one exception is that you won't be able to pick Wigfrid/Webber unless you have RoG, but you can still play with people who have picked Wigfrid/Webber.

However, this is just the current thinking, and may change. 

But you become a ghost after death in DST and a countdown starts to revive yourself via touch stone\statue\amulet even when you play alone but it doesn't happen when there are more than 1 player, and when you and all ppl on server die it resets without a countdown. 180 seconds as I remember. BTW when you play alone, you can off your server then ask your friend to help you, turn on server back (timer will start from the beginning) and ask friend to join, when he will, timer wil disappear and your friend can try to resurrect you.

Archived