[Crash] - Screen going black and game closing

Bug Submission:

Category: Crash

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Screen going black and game closing

Issue Description: Hi, I've bought the game yesterday but I can't play it properly.

First, the game takes a bit to start and sometimes it doesn't even open. When it does there is usually this black screen before the main menu appears.

When I start missions the screen goes black for some time and then (if I'm lucky) the mission starts. So far so good. The problem is if I try to rewind a turn the screen goes black and then the game crashes and the game window is closed.

Another situation where this happens is when I try to load a mission, the screen goes black for a long time and then the same (game crash). One or two times there was this message saying "fatal error mdmp file missing". I don't remember the full text but I will try to provide a screenshot next time it happens.

Other than that the game seems to have a lot of bugs, at lest for me. The turn clock doesn't show progress,just alarm level number and the world map not showing, just the mission beacons. Should I make another post regarding these bugs?

Steps to Reproduce: I don't understand this field.

Archived