Small Question

Ive been toying around with the idea of making a custom character that is an animal, such as a wild cat or dog. This is for purley my own entertainment, but I was hoping on having it play out like how an animal would survive. I was just wondering how feasable this was, since I have little expierence with coding and I dont want to get started learning something that may not end up working.

[im just going to refer to this as 'a cat']

Basically Id just like to know if;

- I can remove the use of tools/hats/shelter/basically all of the crafting. A cat wouldnt normally use an axe or pickaxe [or hat/clothes/etc], nor does it have a need to use one to survive. Being able to completely lock it would be fine.

- Make it so its able to dig up grass tufts/land (like the pitchfork) on its own.

- Add custom craftable items. (Being able to change the name of some items would work)

- Being able to attack while moving, or implement some sort of dive feature. Ive always wanted Dont Starve to have some kind of tumble to avoid things, but a cat would leap at its prey to attack it, so while chasing a bunny Id like to be able to have the cat leap at it and kill it.

Theres more Id like to know, but if these are feasable then that would be good enough for me.

Archived