Tent Durability

Sounds like a good idea. I'd suggest that the amount of Use Time of tents in DST will be based on how long it would take for a player to regain the same amount of health and sanity for using a Tent in DS-base, then multiplied by 6. Since we are be able to heal for 60 and regain sanity by 50 then end up with -75 hunger, six times in DS-base. We should be able to do the same in DST.

To simplify it, DST Tent should be able to regain a max total of 360 Health and 300 Sanity for -450 Hunger with the same rate of current DST tents.

I don't know the exact current rate of sleeping in a tent is in DST, so sadly I can't give any specific numbers for how long the total use time should be for this idea. Hope what I said above makes sense though and if anyone knows the specifics, let us know too. 

Agree. Sometimes you desperately need to raise sanity and even those 10 seconds of night that left can save your life, and after this 10 seconds instead of full night "-1" usage, or when you need to wake up cuz you got cold. I know, put tent near fire blah blah blah, but still. You can make durability like weapons and all other items have, in %, and also make tent repairable with sewing kit. Just as suggestion.)

Archived