Server Host

Hey guys,

I host a server for a group here that play. Issue is that I'm always given the right of hosting, and occasionally I join in to play. Often I have to do other things, so when I start a new world I just don't pick a character. When I do play, and want to quit, the only option is to completely shut down the server. Is there a method I'm missing where I can disconnect as a player and not shut down the server?

I usually tend to quit after I die, so while your plan is good and a solid solution. I'll use it for sure. There are times I want to quit as a ghost, now this issue impacts EVERYONE on the server, regardless of PVP or not, with a degrading sanity just because I died. Is there a way to fix that?

I can assume not, but maybe a command to remove the negative effects that ghost characters have no the rest of the server population?

@chaosliberated, Hmm... removing the negative effects would be hard, I think, but you could revive yourself, then godmode, and on returning, un-godmode, and kill yourself xD

Here are the direct ways of reviving/killing yourself:

ThePlayer:PushEvent('respawnfromghost')ThePlayer:PushEvent('death')

But it may be a little more convenient to do:

c_spawn('amulet')c_give('deadlyfeast')

Archived