Controller Support

Is there any place we can go to indicate that this is a priority for us as well? It was clearly more of a change than just keybinding (otherwise we'd just use joy2key or similar) so I respect that it would take time to port, but it does significantly impact the gameplay from our perspective. 

The only inconsistent mechanic is the pause when you hit the trigger buttons to rearrange your inventory, but if you simply remove the pause everything else should be consistent with DST.

Is there any place we can go to indicate that this is a priority for us as well? It was clearly more of a change than just keybinding (otherwise we'd just use joy2key or similar) so I respect that it would take time to port, but it does significantly impact the gameplay from our perspective. 

The only inconsistent mechanic is the pause when you hit the trigger buttons to rearrange your inventory, but if you simply remove the pause everything else should be consistent with DST.

Archived