Golden Spear and new weapon ideas

Since we have golden tools, we could have golden spear right? Also, Instead tentacle having chance to drop tentacle spike, just give a drop like "tentacle 'sth' " and we make the weapon ouf of it.

Bow could be nice feature with the ingridients like "feathers/silk etc." for arrow we could have "twig + stinger".

Not bad ideas i guess

Edited by SeriMert

I'm not sure we need a gold spear... I mean, it's not a bad idea, I'm just wondering why the Devs didn't opt for it. Maybe they didn't want gold to be a uniform solution? Or maybe the spikey stick was their gold spear, but without the ease of self-manufacture?

Bows and arrows have been discussed in various threads and it's a popular idea. The common crafting formula suggested for them are:

Sticks + String = Bow

Flint + Stick + Feather = Arrow

As a note, "String" refers to another suggested invention, which involves the refinement of silk into string, just like how grass is refined into rope. To balance the bonuses of ranged combat granted by a bow, because as you can tell there is a huge one. The bow would be hard to construct (requires 5 unlocks: cut stone, alchemy machine, string, bow, arrow) and to fire the bow the player would need to click + hold on the target to pull back the drawstring, and if it's released too Soon the arrow falls short. This would help prevent arrow spamming.