MEGA PACK and free copy?

Hallos.

Quick things here, I was wondering if the MEGA PACK had a time limit of which it would be around, or if there a time limit to any of it's parts *IE, the pack lowers in price, and looses the free extra key*?

And also, it says that since I bought Don't Starve *and Reign of Giants* that I would be getting a free copy of DST once it comes out Early Access. How does that work? Is it because I had Don't Starve before the BETA for DST, or because I used a Closed-BETA key on my profile? If so, does that mean my friend, who i gave my extra key too, also get a free copy? Or is it only if you bought the Original and used a Closed-BETA Key?

Thank you for ya time.

You should be getting a free copy of DST due to having purchased a copy of DS before the DST beta opened on Early Access because their original promise was that anyone that owns DS will get DST for free as a free DLC which then changed to a separate game but is still free because you bought DS before Early Access. It has nothing to do with the beta key and having a beta kill will not entitle you to a free copy.

Archived