Unable to list my server.

Hey guys, anyone encountered this issue whereby your friend is not able to see your server listed despite setting the option to "Online"? I seem to face this issue before the two hot-fix ago, until now I'm still facing it after the hot-fix today (17/12/14)..

Tried hosting on her computer and I cannot see it as well.. We are both using the same connection within the house. Used to be able to connect to each other's server, but now we can't even see our servers listed in the game.

Email-ed Klei regarding this issue and there is no response as well, hmm.. If you've a solution to it, please share it! Thanks!

I'm pretty sure UPnP is used to automatically forward port in this game, you should check whenever your Router or any other device giving you access to the internet supports it and has it enabled.

Alternatively you can just forward port 10999 to your PC manually (again, on device giving you access to the internet).

Give me some informations about that device and I might be able to assist you.

I'm pretty sure UPnP is used to automatically forward port in this game, you should check whenever your Router or any other device giving you access to the internet supports it and has it enabled.

Alternatively you can just forward port 10999 to your PC manually (again, on device giving you access to the internet).

Give me some informations about that device and I might be able to assist you.

I did so, but it didnt work out for me. Anyway, was fine before two of the hotfix ago, didn't change any settings either.

*Btw I tried to host the server from my workplace and it still didn't work, wondering if this is a router issue or the client itself =/

Archived