After Early Access, what happens to my gift copy from Frontier Pack?

I am purchasing the Early Access Frontier Pack and noticed that it comes with a bonus key for Don't Starve Together that I can give to a friend.

From what I understand, Don't Starve Together does not require Don't Starve or Reign of Giants.

Because of this, I am curious what will happen at the end of Early Access to my friend.  Will their copy of Don't Starve Together just vanish, or is the bonus key I am getting with my purchase going to let them keep Don't Starve Together after Early Access ends?

They will get to keep Don't Starve Together forever,even after Early Access ends.

Thanks for the confirmation. I wasn't sure because there are so many conflicting theories posted throughout, mostly by people who either want the single player version included or people who don't know about DST being standalone.  My friends already own the Humble Bundle version of the base game, so they don't need another copy of that.  I do think that we will have to buy one copy of the base game so we can get a second Frontier pack w/bonus key for the $5 price, though.

Thanks for the confirmation. I wasn't sure because there are so many conflicting theories posted throughout, mostly by people who either want the single player version included or people who don't know about DST being standalone.  My friends already own the Humble Bundle version of the base game, so they don't need another copy of that.  I do think that we will have to buy one copy of the base game so we can get a second Frontier pack w/bonus key for the $5 price, though.

You're welcome,good luck man.

:joyous:

Archived