Show friends on map - Alert - Beefalo bug - Woody?

Hi, I don't know if there already is a topic about this or not but I didn't want to go through ALL the forum topics, so here.

I love the DST EA so far! Funnier than I thought it would be. However, it would be great if we could see our friends on the map because looking for them is just horrible and takes forever.

It would also be nice to have some sort of alert when we're being attacked while the game is paused, having to disconnect every time I want to go get something in my house is just Eh.

For some reason, when my friends and I host servers with the preset Beefalos in Heat - NONE, that's pretty much all we get. We've started 4 servers, and they're always in heat. We waited out the mating season, waiting for the beefalos to spread but nope, still aggressive. In the last server we made, they have been red for 30 DAYS. 30!

That beefalo bug along with the lag spike and friends on map are the only 'bad' things in DST, in my opinion, other than that Klei, good job! Was worth the wait. 

Hope you'll add Woody soon!

Being able to see friends on the map would be AMAZING. Or a way to implement some sort of MMORPG-like party system so you can invite people and keep tabs on their locations, plus health, hunger, and sanity. That would be really cool.

For some reason, when my friends and I host servers with the preset Beefalos in Heat - NONE, that's pretty much all we get. We've started 4 servers, and they're always in heat. We waited out the mating season, waiting for the beefalos to spread but nope, still aggressive. In the last server we made, they have been red for 30 DAYS. 30!

happened to me with killer be hives. i set it to none, i get them everywhere.

hope it will be fixed soon.

Archived