[help] character making

Are you using the old method where you draw on a sheet like this? That method is over a year old, so you should not do that. You need to use an updated template like this instead. I used v1.0.1 of that template and it worked.

EDIT:

Oh! I just realized your character has a tail, so you must be using the extended sample character. Try using v1.0.1 if you are using v1.0.2.

Edited by DragonDePlatino

Are you using the old method where you draw on a sheet like this? That method is over a year old, so you should not do that. You need to use an updated template like this instead. I used v1.0.1 of that template and it worked.

EDIT:

Oh! I just realized your character has a tail, so you must be using the extended sample character. Try using v1.0.1 if you are using v1.0.2.

That's right. I was using 1.02.

Ok, I will use 1.01. Thanks for the help!

After doing some testing, it looks like you are editing the .tex directly rather than compiling the Spriter project. To get the compiler to work, you may need to temporarily move your project to your single player mods folder, and then move it back once the mod tools compile it.

Thanks for your answer! but at the beginning, I already did as your guide..

so i just reinstall mod tool. Then It's ok!..

this problem was solved just reinstall the mod tool.

(..autocompile.exe problem? I do not know why.)

anyway your sample character is fantastic. thanks!

32eb78c45d15970fa2ca3c518d933039.jpg?siz

Edited by sunnyyyyholic