Sign in to follow this  
Lanox

Willing to trade 4 copies of dota 2 for Don't Starve

Lanox    10

Just like the tittle says it. I'm very interested in the game, Sadly i don't have the money to afford it... YET! I would very much appreciate if someone would trade Don't starve for 4 copies of dota 2, I would be very grateful if someone would.

If you will agree with the offer, Please do and PM me I'll reply as Soon as possible.

EDIT: Also if you like FireFall Or have heard about it but couldn't play it, I can give you a beta key for free as a bonus. Add me if you are interested http://steamcommunity.com/id/SirLanox

Edited by Lanox

Arkantos1    10
Just like the tittle says it. I'm very interested in the game, Sadly i don't have the money to afford it... YET! I would very much appreciate if someone would trade Don't starve for 4 copies of dota 2, I would be very grateful if someone would.

If you will agree with the offer, Please do and PM me I'll reply as Soon as possible.

EDIT: Also if you like FireFall Or have heard about it but couldn't play it, I can give you a beta key for free as a bonus.

How come so many people have like many dota 2 keys? I thought Dota 2 is f2p.

Lanox    10

I don't like chrome, So I think I'll only be accepting steam serial key or steam copy.

Thanks for the offer though.

Sign in to follow this