HOW TO UPLOAD MOD SERIOUSLY

deadpillar

You can upload mods seriously with these tips:

1. Close all other windows and tabs. Focus only on your upload.

2. Tell anybody nearby to not tell any jokes.

3. Avoid laughing, giggling, or any other form of laughter.

4. Think seriously. When you think seriously, you are more likely to act serious and appear serious.

5. Similar to #1, don't entertain yourself with any distractions and concentrate.

EDIT: I also forgot to tell you to try not to smile and imagine that you're on a computer inside a workplace.

You can upload mods seriously with these tips:

1. Close all other windows and tabs. Focus only on your upload.

2. Tell anybody nearby to not tell any jokes.

3. Avoid laughing, giggling, or any other form of laughter.

4. Think seriously. When you think seriously, you are more likely to act serious and appear serious.

5. Similar to #1, don't entertain yourself with any distractions and concentrate.

EDIT: I also forgot to tell you to try not to smile and imagine that you're on a computer inside a workplace.

9gag+man+9gag+_fb3040688011ce088e6a7fbbc

Hey! I share a terrible redneck internet with 3 people so I'm no stranger to bad connections. Try these methods to speed up your connection...

Turn off your router for 30 minutes and turn it back on to reset your connection.

Clear your internet cache from just the Steam-related sites and retry. Don't nuke em all!

If you're using a laptop, move closer to the router.

If your phone has a wireless access point, enable that and connect your computer to it.

If all of the above fails, stick your file on a flash stick and head to the nearest library to upload it.

Archived