Do I have to upload my mod to enjoy with other guys?

I created some mods with DST Tools.

Before I publish this character on Steam Workshop, I need to test this mod with other players.

However, whenever I called my friend to play together, he couldn't get access to my server because it is not commonly published yet.

I really need the time to consider other problems with this mod.

Therefore, I can not publish this mod right now.

As you see.. my profile..

This spider guy is only able to be perfect with the contents of DLC(Reign of Giants), not current version in DST.

Give me some helps.

@Conker446, Are you adding Webber? I've solved that problem, but publishing it would not be okay, at least according to the dev stream where I asked that question a couple months-ish ago.

But generally, you need to send them the mod in some other way if you want co-testers to have it without putting it on the workshop.

@Conker446, Are you adding Webber? I've solved that problem, but publishing it would not be okay. 

Oh.. mighty developer.. help me.

As you said, this character is came from the system of webber.

I know that Klei will not accept this mod as good case..

But I need to solve other problems with his special ability, not just webber's..

@Conker446, Are you adding Webber? I've solved that problem, but publishing it would not be okay, at least according to the dev stream where I asked that question a couple months-ish ago.

But generally, you need to send them the mod in some other way if you want co-testers to have it without putting it on the workshop.

hmm.. OK.

I will try other things.

Archived