Two New Item Suggestions

So I thought of these suggestions while playing with my friend, on what's missing and would be cool to the game. So I thought of these two items!

Radar Hat

Takes 3 cutstone, 2 rope and 3 gold to make (Recipe up for debate)

Largens your current view radius on the map. 

Pros

Allows you to better see what has been updated on the map due to a larger radius

Cons

Takes up a hat space, which could be used for football helmet, sanity boosting hat, or a nice winter warmer

Durability(?)

Walkie-Talkie

Takes 4 gold, 3 cutstone, and 2 planks of wood (Recipe up for debate)

If your friend is in a certain radius (No idea how length is measured in this game, screens?), You can see their face on the minimap. Both players need one of these in their inventory to track eachother and need to tune to a certain frequency. Once connected you even have view of your phone-pal's visability on the minimap along with seeing their face on the minimap.

Pros

Allows you to better keep track of your friends and see what they're doing as you can see their updated visability while connected

Cons

Resource Heavy

You need to make two

So what do you think of my ideas? I'll need your help balancing, so if you have a good balance suggestion please post in the comments! Thanks for reading!

Archived