[General] - Failed to connect to Klei

Lachsak

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Issue Title: Failed to connect to Klei

Issue Description: I can´t connect to the Klei servers, so i can´t play DST at all. When i try to close DST the process just stays and when I try to kill the process in the Taskmanager, it says I don´t have the rights but I´m the admin.

Steps to Reproduce: Windows 7, updated. Nvidia Graphic Card GTX 670 with the newest Drivers. ESET Smart Security as an Anti-Virus

Hi there, it sounds like your security software could be blocking the game. Try disabling the security software temporarily to see if that allows you to connect to the servers and play. If that works, you'll have to configure your security software to allow Don't Starve Together through.

Srorry but I don´t usally wirte in Forums but I don´t think it´s my Anti-Virus. Last Weekend it worked perfectly fine and my log looks a little bit strange but I don´t know how to upload something D: So i´ll just copy the text right here I hope it doesnt get too long.

platform_motd table: 0C9598E8
SimLuaProxy::QueryServer()
update_date table: 0C95A630
SimLuaProxy::QueryServer()
ModIndex: Load sequence finished successfully.

Reset() returning
CURL ERROR: couldn't connect to host at s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com:443
CURRENT: 1920, 1080, 60
CURRENT: 1920, 1080, 60
CURL ERROR: connect() timed out!
CURL ERROR: couldn't connect to host at login.kleientertainment.com:443
Account Failed: 
failed_communication
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x20e21d7a (puppet_wes)
Collecting garbage...
lua_gc took 0.01 seconds
~NetworkLuaProxy()
~SimLuaProxy()
lua_close took 0.02 seconds
Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager. 
Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager. 
HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() complete
Shutting down

Ok if sombody has eset and doesnt know how to fix this firewall-crap here is the solution: settings-advanced settings-network-personal firewall-rules and zones-editor and then just delete the rule for DST and make a new one. I think they cahnged the host or something like that.

I had a similar problem. On the first night that i got my beta key, i registered for an account and hit play. However, it simply said "logging in" and then said "could not connect to klei servers. Would you like to play offline?" (Obviously offline is useless, so...) This problem persisted next day, than disappeared. The firewall was definitely not the problem. Was the server down for maintenance? Since, it's not a problem anymore for me, I'm just wondering in case it happens to someone else...

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Issue Title: Failed to connect to Klei/Client failed to realize that my email is registered

Issue Description: I can´t connect to the Klei server, earlier today it was telling me that i had to register my email when i had already done so and whenever i clicked to play offline the game would crash.  I've sent multiple emails to the live support but i havent gotten anything back.  can someone give me a hand here im about to break my computer

Steps to Reproduce: Windows 10, avast anti-virus,

Archived