[Gameplay] - Invisible morsels upon killing rabbits.

DerpinCow

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: Invisible morsels upon killing rabbits.

Issue Description: While playing with a dear friend of mine, I encountered this bug that only happens to the people that is not the host. I could catch rabbits and see them in our inventory, but when I kill it for morsels. There weren't any morsels to be found in my inventory.

Along later in our playtime, I (playing as Wickerbottom) had died due to starvation. Upon seeing my ghostly ghost, my friend said there were morsels on me. Which lead me to believe they are in our Inventory, just not visible.

After coming back alive. I decided to test the invisible morsel out, by switching each slot with a item until I could grasp something. It didn't work out, there were no morsels to be found in the inventory.

This happened with Wendy as well, I don't know if it happens to any other characters that isn't the host in a modded world.

Steps to Reproduce: I was starving when this was happening after killing some rabbits and yielding no morsels.

I don't know if it happens to anyone else in the game currently, but we are using mods.

My friend, who is playing Ika, a fellow squid character he had proundly made along with Cthulhu.

In order for the bug to appear you'll have to not be a host of the server and maybe download a character mod (like Ika or Cthulhu). Catch a unfortunate fellow rabbit, then watch if a morsel appeared in the inventory after killing the rabbit for their delicious morsel.

I don't know if it has to do with the mods that we have while playing it, but hopefully you can provide insight in this problem. I died tons of time during the cold-hard winter living on nothing but seeds while he was away.

Thanks in advance.

From what I've seen, Cthulhu seems to be the problem... I will delete the Cthulhu mod and see if that fixes it. If not..... Someone, please do something... xD

***Good news! Cthulhu is the problem! Deleted him and everything is working perfectly. :)

Archived