[Graphics] - Some graphics not loading

Bug Submission:

Category: Graphics

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Some graphics not loading

Issue Description: In the latest build, the graphics for the main menu don't load. All I get is the background image and the menu music.

I've had a lesser form of this problem before where some parts of the UI would occasionally not be displayed or stop being displayed after a while of playing. Usually the alarm tracker, the character protraits, the inventory icons and some furniture in the game space.

The 16.09.14 build is the only one I know which didn't have any of these issues at all.

Steps to Reproduce: I'm guessing the issue is related to having integrated laptop graphics.

Start the game and check if everything that should be visible is.

• Developer

I believe this is related to limited graphics memory (if you can upload your dxdiag that might help).  One thing you can try is changing your launch options in Steam.  Right-click 'Invisible Inc.' in your library, choose 'Properties...' from the drop-down, click the 'Launch Options' button and type -GUI_COMPRESSED in the text box.  This may or may not alleviate the missing textures.

We do potentially have a feature in the pipeline that may also help out, but I don't have a timeframe on that yet.

Archived