When will DST launch?

Is DST keys still available? If so, how do I get it?

DST is currently in closed Beta, Opt in will be available from around the 15th of December at the small cost of $5 for 2 beta keys, if you don't want to pay you will get full access to DST at some point in 2015 (aiming for a Q1 release) this will be free as long as you own DS but the price of DS will go up to reflect the multiplayer so if you don't own it you will have to pay more.

Half Life 3 Confirmed.

Are you kidding? It's been confirmed. Source 2 is confirmed already by DOTA file leaks and HL3 might be coming along with it.

Seriously, DST might release next year. I brought in the HL3 thing because it could also come next year. And jeez people, get over the HL3 thing. 

Are you kidding? It's been confirmed. Source 2 is confirmed already by DOTA file leaks and HL3 might be coming along with it.

Seriously, DST might release next year. I brought in the HL3 thing because it could also come next year. And jeez people, get over the HL3 thing. 

Calm yourself sir, I made a simple HL joke that's been used on the internet for quite some time now. I haven't even finished Half Life 2 yet so couldn't give a flying poop about Half Life or Source 2 for that matter. 

Calm yourself sir, I made a simple HL joke that's been used on the internet for quite some time now. I haven't even finished Half Life 2 yet so couldn't give a flying poop about Half Life or Source 2 for that matter. 

Even still, I am calm. It's just that most people use that joke as an excuse to wine. I'm sorry. Even still the joke has been used time and time again and Valve will of course make HL3. But I'm sure they have to also work on hundreds of other things with that. For a company made up of 200 people they've got a good set of guys.

Even still, I am calm. It's just that most people use that joke as an excuse to wine. I'm sorry. Even still the joke has been used time and time again and Valve will of course make HL3. But I'm sure they have to also work on hundreds of other things with that. For a company made up of 200 people they've got a good set of guys.

Preaching to the quire here mate, I've supported Valve since the beginning CS 1.6 is what got me into FPS gaming and i still love valve as a company i never denied the existence of Half Life 3 i expect it will be a huge release and understand the pressure valve are under to deliver as Half Life 2 is a good game, I just haven't finished it because its plagued with level loads through every other door and i'm not very patient.

I was just trying to be funny with the joke i wasn't bashing on Valve or Gabe I have over 400 games including every game Valve have created in my steam list i'm far from a none believer off Half Life 3. It was just open for that line if i didn't say it someone else would've although i assure you i wasn't trying to be a "troll" 

-Edit- Apologize to Klei, I understand this is Off Topic just explaining my actions :)

Archived