[General] - A bug with Willow

RedeemerLT

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Issue Title: A bug with Willow

Issue Description: it is kinda 2 bugs with 1 character. First thing is when willow's sanity is at the amount when she stars burning things, only i saw the the flames, my friend(playing willow) didn't. The second was when he went to sleep(with sanity even lower) after a few seconds he burned the sleeping bag and woke up xD.

Steps to Reproduce: Just get willow's sanity to a point when she starts burning everything and try to sleep. Also have someone else in the game and will be able to check about the flames too.

As far I've read and experienced, only hosts can see Willow's fires that result from having low sanity. Which other players on the same server, would only end up seeing a pile of ash suddenly appear near Willow after the fire has done it's job. Other times people suddenly just get the you-are-burning effect and not realize its actually from Willow's drawback of having low sanity. Though I've never experienced a Willow burning a sleeping bag/bed roll while sleeping in it. That's news to me.

Anyways, Willow definitely is currently buggy in DST.

Archived