Since the last update yesterday, I'm on a mission where there are 4 different sets of beam emitters all closing me in at the starting location.  The problem is that not even one of them shows up as hackable in Incognita.  I've never even seen one that's unhackable before.  Is this a bug with the update, or am I supposed to get by them in some other way?   I'm completely stuck now!

Thanks.  It's so weird that I've never once seen an emitter without the hackable box right at it, and now I have all of them closing me in without anything hackable!  I've looked all over, even with Internationale for more range, and there's no sign of any escape.  Now I'm going to try dragging a guard through them -- I just hope I go the right direction.  This could very well be the end of this run!

OK, I finally got through that nightmare of a mission!  I had to drag 2 guards' bodies through emitters to find 2 separate power supplies at the far ends of the map.  Then, when I was almost back to the elevator, I turned the beams back on for protection.  A camera drone went through one, spawning a daemon and freezing the game.  I was able to restart it and it just began where it should have, at the beginning of my next turn.  So, it all turned out for the best.  It's good to know now that power supplies for beams aren't necessarily to be found on YOUR side of the beam!

Archived