[General] - Invisble Inc not opening up Properly

I am having the same problem. I attempted to use the rewind feature, my game crashed, and now it will not open properly. My computer and steam recognize that game is running but the window will not display (I can hear in-game music). I have already re-installed all game files. I even waited for the latest patch to see if that would fix the problem. As of now, I cannot play the game at all. 

• Developer

Hmm, this is a guess, but I think the window might be off-screen.  Can you try maximizing the window to see if it appears?

You can do this from the Windows taskbar (right-click the preview window), or by having the application in focus and typing ALT-SPACE, then 'x'.

I will try to figure out why this is happening.

Hmm, this is a guess, but I think the window might be off-screen.  Can you try maximizing the window to see if it appears?

You can do this from the Windows taskbar (right-click the preview window), or by having the application in focus and typing ALT-SPACE, then 'x'.

I will try to figure out why this is happening.

Thank you for the fast response. I was unable to maximize by right clicking the preview window but ALT-SPACE did work and now I can play the game. To give more details about what happened before the game moved itself of screen: I had two failed attempts at using the rewind feature (I'm not certain why) and upon loading the game for the third time I encountered the problem. I was playing in windowed mode when the two crashes occurred. I do play a few other games windowed and have not encountered something like this before. 

Archived