I'm a little reluctant to post the following because I know Invisible, Inc is a work in progress.  In case your response isn't "Yes, yes, yes we know," here we go...

There are way too many confirmation dialog popups.  The one that is especially silly is confirming that I want to leave behind items on a knocked out guard when sifting through his inventory.  I can sift again that turn with out any cost to AP.  It's especially irrelevant on Banks and an access card.  I think it would go a long way for the feel of the game if every decision was permanent.  I'm a spy.  I'm a creature of precision and calculated chess like moves.  Quit treating me like I'm a timid mouse asking me if I'm sure all the time.  Even more so since there is a rewind option now.

The user interface on Bank's paralyzer is wonky.  I first click the item in her inventory, then I have to click the icon next to the knocked out guard?  Maybe your concern is to allow her to choose between multiple guards, but one of clicks has to go.  I think the map icons should automatically appear (if the paralyzer isn't on cooldown) when next to an knocked out guard, and the inventory icon isn't clickable.

I must say also that it's been really fun buying into this early access and watching the game develop.  You truly serve as a fine example of how it can be done well.

EDIT: Shoot.  I probably should of put this in suggestions.  Sorry about that.

There are way too many confirmation dialog popups.  The one that is especially silly is confirming that I want to leave behind items on a knocked out guard when sifting through his inventory.  I can sift again that turn with out any cost to AP.  It's especially irrelevant on Banks and an access card.  I think it would go a long way for the feel of the game if every decision was permanent.  I'm a spy.  I'm a creature of precision and calculated chess like moves.  Quit treating me like I'm a timid mouse asking me if I'm sure all the time.  Even more so since there is a rewind option now.

Totally agreed. I also don't like that it takes multiple clicks to exit from the game.

The user interface on Bank's paralyzer is wonky.  I first click the item in her inventory, then I have to click the icon next to the knocked out guard?  Maybe your concern is to allow her to choose between multiple guards, but one of clicks has to go.  I think the map icons should automatically appear (if the paralyzer isn't on cooldown) when next to an knocked out guard, and the inventory icon isn't clickable.

The one problem I have with this is, what if she has multiple paralyzers? Or anyone, really. I don't know how they take care of this with Xu's door trap because I've not come across 2 doors meeting up at a corner yet (maybe they coded those out?) but assuming it's the current "plant trap" interface the it's ambiguous.

The one problem I have with this is, what if she has multiple paralyzers? Or anyone, really. I don't know how they take care of this with Xu's door trap because I've not come across 2 doors meeting up at a corner yet (maybe they coded those out?) but assuming it's the current "plant trap" interface the it's ambiguous.

That's a good point.  I'd be happy if it automatically used her first paralyzer, not cooling down and from left to right in the inventory tray.  As long as the usage was consistent and predictable.  When organizing her tray in load out screen, I can put the more powerful one first if I like.  That's me though, and I'm not sure that's good enough for everyone else.

That's a good point.  I'd be happy if it automatically used her first paralyzer, not cooling down and from left to right in the inventory tray.  As long as the usage was consistent and predictable.  When organizing her tray in load out screen, I can put the more powerful one first if I like.  That's me though, and I'm not sure that's good enough for everyone else.

That reminds me, I want drag and drop ordering of items, not just in the inventory screen between missions but in-mission as well.

Archived