[Exploit] - Amp only pinpoints dead agent

Bug Submission:

Category: Exploit

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Amp only pinpoints dead agent

Issue Description: The amp (is that the term? I'm talking about the thing that alerts guards to your position at the alarm changes) only pinpoints the dead agent, not my alive one. (see screenshot and attached level code)

Steps to Reproduce: Have one agent killed, then wait for the alarm to go up one level.

INVISIBLE, INC. branches/EarlyAccess_Nov10.116672 USER '34674556@steam'

GAME 2.1.escape.ftm_vault.3212934918

Savegame attached is just renamed from the .lua file.

Hmm, I'm still struggling with this forum's handling of file attachments - are they just not displayed in the post when attaching them to form submissions, or do they just disappear?

Your Agent is not dead, just unconscious. The Agent can be revived with a “Med Gel”. If you don’t have one, you can get from the Nanofab for $500. So, technically the Scanning Amp is working as intended.

After you upload an image, you also need to add it to your post. I guess you forgot that the first time.

I see why the unconscious agent is pinpointed, but as I said the game does not pinpoint my alive agent.

And with the attachment, the form not only ate my save file, in the second post (the reply through the forum) I did not need to add either the screenshot or the save file to the post to have them displayed.

I see why the unconscious agent is pinpointed, but as I said the game does not pinpoint my alive agent.

And with the attachment, the form not only ate my save file, in the second post (the reply through the forum) I did not need to add either the screenshot or the save file to the post to have them displayed.

The Scanner only randomly pinpoints 1 of the Agents, not both.

The form did not ate your files.

When you upload a file it gets stored in your temporary space, but NOT attached to your post.

You need to do that seperately. so,

1) add file to temporary storage (attach files > choose files)

2) then click on "Add to post" next to you uploaded file(s); also, each file needs to be added seperately.

It should then be displayed inside your post-window like this "[atachment=55637:myfile.png]"

The second time you tried to attach the files, you had already uploaded them, so selecting them did attach them to your post immediately.

I've made this mistake plenty of times...

Archived