Don't Starve: Giant Edition for PlayStation TV?

Hi I didn't see a topic on this on the forums, but how well does Giant Edition play on PS TV vs just on the Vita?

I already own Don't Starve on PS Vita and PS4 (via the cross buy deal), and i was thinking about getting the PS TV for my little niece for her birthday (currently on sale on Amazon for 20% off) since she loves to play Don't Starve on the PS4 when she comes to visit, I think that will be the cheapest way hardware wise for her to play since they do not have a good gaming PC or a PS4.

Thanks in advance

Well in case anyone is interested, DS plays pretty well on Playstation TV from what I played on it.  (I ended up getting it for my neice's birthday gift.)  However, I could not figure out how to pan/zoom the map or rotate the view.  There's a touchscreen simulation mode for PS TV you can use by using the L3 and R3 buttons on the dualshock to simulate pressing on the front or rear touchscreen.   The L2 and R2 buttons are not used either.  Is it possible it will be updated in a future patch?

Archived