Hi everyone!

Today I found my self cornered in a very awkward situation thanks to a null drone. These guys were a pain in a while but this situation really made we wonder. As they are unhackable the only way to deal with them is destroying them or avoiding them. EMPs are good for that but in this run i didn't run into any. I also didn't buy a lethal weapon which would allow me to kill it.

post-483199-0-26624300-1415789846_thumb.

As you can see on the screen shot I can't hack through the lasers as they are protected by null drone. Even if I run through the laser and increase the alarm I still will have to run into drone's line of sight (unless I use cloak on Banks and distract it somehow.) Anyway it seems like this might be my last mission on this run.

Are there any other strategies I am not aware of that. How would you deal with this drone? Is my loadout simply to weak?

1. I would try to lure it out by stepping on his line of sight but on the stripped part it would make him notice (if it has a weakness on it's line of sight) and then just go straight where i wanted to go

2. use invisible suit to try get to it's blind sight just to carry on.

3. if u bring shallem 11 (Eventough most people don't like him) you can kill it by shooting at it

4. Emp's are needed in this level. sometimes you can kill it with that if it's the drone weakness

5. make one of your agent as a bait to lure other guards (Maximize your'e Banks / the other's agent Anarchy) and try snatching the guards inventory if you found a weapon steal it and shoot the drone (make sure you have the revive item before doing this one of the insane strategy)

6. If you found a weaponized drone hack it and then control it to shoot this null drone

7. if you managed to hack this drone make this drone get to the guard line of sight with the watched part so the guard will start to shoot the drone well this drone would definetly die

Last Strategy i can think of. i would start over again because i knew that i can get them out but there's a chance that it would be hard to loot around and too get away sometime's

Thanks for all the suggestion. I did use Xu before (as a matter of fact the run I won was with him, Banks and rescued Shalem.)

I did end up cloaking with Banks and distracting the drone with opening doors. 

I do need to find a reliable way of dealing with the drones. They repeatedly screw me over.

It would make the rest of the level really hard, but you could just run through the laser emitter and past the null drone. Null drones don't have guns anymore so it's not a huge issue. I think it will still call attention to your location though so you need to be able to run far enough past it to get to a hiding place. 

Archived