Dig a hole.

heh I am noob everything is probaly thought up already. How about a demention doorway to a alternate world where it is enternal night. Dangerous beast at every turn and the exit need to be found.

Edited by Creater
don't want to post old info

Caves/Underground/Hell People suggest a way into the bunnykingdom or caves or various other underground environments

The developers are not keen on working on this at the moment. For a good reason. It is hard to integrate what is essentially a 3D aspect into a 2.5D game. The cave has a roof and walls and our current world doesn't. See the problem? Not to say it might not happen on day just- dont hold your horses just yet on this.

The developers are working on this one, it might happen.

The developers are working on this one, it might happen.

Well I wouldn't say that proves they're working on this... :p

Rather they are aware that players are interested in underground caverns. In fact, I'm one of the people that supports this idea. On a side note, eventually the Devs will add "portals" into the game that will let players move to new worlds. However these portals will likely be one-way trips, so you'll need to prepare carefully before stepping through. The portals will be connected to the game's plot progression.