[Gameplay] - Thermal Stone not heating properly

d3adc0d3

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: Thermal Stone not heating properly

Issue Description: The thermal stone will be near a raging fire, and appears to maintain the same "percent" as when I placed it. It will go through the appropriate glow colors (grey/yellow/orange/red), but it will always stay at whatever percent it was when I put it down.

I tested this when it was at 50%, 38% and 17%. Results were the same. The amount of time it kept me warm seemed to be limited to the % of "heat" it had.

Steps to Reproduce: 1) Make a thermal stone

2) Heat it up

3) use it

4) try to reheat it again

@d3adc0d3 The % is not how warm it is. It already tells you how warm it is with the colors. The % is its durability, which they rationalized as it cracking as it got heated and cooled.

If the durability is actually affecting how warm it keeps you, though, then that is a bug. But I don't think that's the case.

@d3adc0d3 The % is not how warm it is. It already tells you how warm it is with the colors. The % is its durability, which they rationalized as it cracking as it got heated and cooled.

If the durability is actually affecting how warm it keeps you, though, then that is a bug. But I don't think that's the case.

Interesting, I don't remember them ever having durablity, but I've been on ROG for so long that gods know if it was vanilla and I just don't remember.

It does appear to affect how long it keeps me warm. In fact, I'll start with a new stone and keep track of each durability % and how long it keeps me warm.

My recollection of the Thermal stone was that the % was how warm it was, 0% being cold and 100% being hot.

Archived