Show players: a suggestion.

So it's hapnned severall times that you join a server that i choose wilson and then it turns out everyone else plays wilson as well. I'd like a small list where you can see all the players on the server and what caracters they use, so you might choose another one. an effective team is a team with different characters. right?

I was going to post an awesome teamwork image here, but i didn't find one awesome enough. so here's a cat.

post-226541-0-15659700-1414769963.jpg

• Developer

So it's hapnned severall times that you join a server that i choose wilson and then it turns out everyone else plays wilson as well. I'd like a small list where you can see all the players on the server and what caracters they use, so you might choose another one. an effective team is a team with different characters. right?

I was going to post an awesome teamwork image here, but i didn't find one awesome enough. so here's a cat.

attachicon.gifaww.jpg

We'll be changing the character select screen to be a more fully featured lobby screen at some point: you'll be able to see who is in the game, what characters they're playing, chat with them, and invite friends.

We'll be changing the character select screen to be a more fully featured lobby screen at some point: you'll be able to see who is in the game, what characters they're playing, chat with them, and invite friends.

This is great news. I too will be looking forward to these features!

Awesome! it's kinds annoying to have 3 wilsons and a WX or something.

Archived