Problem with in-game camera

Not sure if this is a bug or what, so I didn't know if I should post it in the bug forums or here, but anyway...

I was really psyched to play this after watching streams of it and doing some reading. Once I started a new game, though, the the game camera keeps scrolling away from everything. It just drifts off to the bottom of the screen where nothing is. The only way to stop it is to hold down CTRL which is a pain in the ass, and nothing I've tried will get it to sit still. I can't keep it focused on the location where the agents are. 

I uploaded a video to demonstrate what I'm talking about:

I'm constantly fighting against the camera by dragging the cursor up to the top of the screen, but the minute I stop, the camera just scrolls away. No idea what the hell is going on, but it's virtually unplayable.

Any help would be appreciated

I'm constantly fighting against the camera by dragging the cursor up to the top of the screen, but the minute I stop, the camera just scrolls away. No idea what the hell is going on, but it's virtually unplayable.

Any help would be appreciated

I've got one random guess: Do you have a joystick or gamepad plugged in? Maybe it's got a really small dead zone (where it can be centered and not be considered moving in any direction) and it's causing the game to think you're aiming it down.

This is a guess. I don't have a joystick/gamepad and don't know if this game supports one.

Archived