[Gameplay] - No Mole - This Person on a Level

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: No "Mole" This Person on a Level

Issue Description: I'm on Day 7 endless easy mode, and the mission is to find and knock out a person called "mole". But there is no such person on that level, I've explored the map fully and could not find the "Mole".

I have done missions similar to this one many times, but the only difference this time is the room used to host the "Mole" now has nothing in it. Without the mole, the elevator won't open and thus fail the mission.

Thanks! Anyhow, Invisible Inc is still an amazing game!

Steps to Reproduce: I've attach 2 pictures, let me know if you guys need more info to address the bug on this floor.

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: No "Mole" This Person on a Level

Issue Description: I'm on Day 7 endless easy mode, and the mission is to find and knock out a person called "mole". But there is no such person on that level, I've explored the map fully and could not find the "Mole".

I have done missions similar to this one many times, but the only difference this time is the room used to host the "Mole" now has nothing in it. Without the mole, the elevator won't open and thus fail the mission.

Thanks! Anyhow, Invisible Inc is still an amazing game!

Steps to Reproduce: I've attach 2 pictures, let me know if you guys need more info to address the bug on this floor.

Can you publicly link the pics? 

I just got the same issue. Locked out of elevator as there was no mole (normal, endless mode). There was a captain in the room where the mole typically is. If needed, I can upload a screenshot. (This was on the latest build as of today (patch 16.10.14)).

I've got the same issue with no mole showing up in the attached save game file (For the Normal Endless.)  The captain that was located instead of the mole is located in the top of the map (close to where banks is located.)

I've also found another bug which I post separately.

I can confirm this. I just ran into this aswell. No mole just a single captain.

At first, I thought that this would be the bug where the event only starts when the captain wakes up again after being knocked unconsious before being recognized as the mole. So I let him wake up, but still nothing happened.  Being quite sure that it had to be him, I let Banks pin him down again and let Dr. Xu "investigate" the rest of the map to be certain. Result: Alarm level 6 and half a dozen dead enforcer later: no mole no way to exist since the elevator doors were still closed.

Archived