What rooms do I need for changing the RoG world generation?

XirmiX

About two months ago, I posted a topic about my idea of a new world generation. I've started to understand how the world generation works and now I want to work on the world generation to make the world in a way that I designed it (mostly). So do I need to work on all the rooms from RoG AND from the vanilla, in order to change the world generation of a RoG world, or just RoG?

Also, I've noticed that in general, a biome is made up of many rooms, right? Like where there are a few beefalo bunched up, that is where one beefalo room is, right? I've noticed that all biomes usually are spread around the place of the player's spawn point. I need a way to make Desert biome and Savanna biome to be in the middle; Grass biome and Decidous biome to be around them (rooms); Forest biome to be around them (rooms); Graveyard biome to be on the right and Swamp biome on the left (also surrounded by forest biome rooms); and two Rocky biomes, one at top and another at the bottom of the map. Any idea where to start?

I am probably the person here, that's asking the most ridiculous questions in the mod section: while people here and there are asking for help in items and characters, I'm asking how to rearrange the whole world generation ;_;

not only you have wanted to do that! :grin:

To begin, i think you should put the desert/savanna at the spawn point.

You should find the file with the world gen, try to change the biomes only for now and see if it works(or see the result whatever). Then after, we should post your results!

edit: btw, i remember your post!

not only you have wanted to do that! :grin:

To begin, i think you should put the desert/savanna at the spawn point.

You should find the file with the world gen, try to change the biomes only for now and see if it works(or see the result whatever). Then after, we should post your results!

edit: btw, i remember your post!

Okay, but where do I find the part of the data that makes you spawn in a certain area?

Archived