How to stop my textures on spriter to stop fading in and out?

XirmiX

So, I spastically checked everything, changed everything, as Spriter is a big old dumb editor and so far everything was okay, until I saw the results; All the textures seemed to fade in and out without any order as I played the animation; so I slowed the animation down to 11% and turns out that every texture just fades in and out every! Is there a way to stop this alpha nonsense, for example may be hiding all the other textures while one is visible? Is that a thing? Cause messing with the alpha just makes my textures fade in and out and it looks weird when at 100% speed.

I really need help, people! 16 views and no solution, what the heck? Then how come you guys are making animations if you haven't got a solution for this?

I'm starting to understand the animations and programming for making mods, but I really need solution for this before I go anywhere!

I really need help, people! 16 views and no solution, what the heck? Then how come you guys are making animations if you haven't got a solution for this?

I'm starting to understand the animations and programming for making mods, but I really need solution for this before I go anywhere!

You didn't upload your project here so what I can do? I don't like guessing.

I'm talking in general, so why would you need an example? Is that not understandable enough, taking in thought that Spriter doesn't actually have many features? But fine, I will anyway...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3xq8i8e6exvomu/exported.rar?dl=0

So you did it all wrong in that project, instead of adding all images, or 2 of them you just get to the time of the next frame select the next image from the image folder and right click on it and it will replace your first image on that frame. You have many images per frame for some reason some of them are a little transparent maybe thats causing the flashing. You should watch some spriter tutorials. 

So you did it all wrong in that project, instead of adding all images, or 2 of them you just get to the time of the next frame select the next image from the image folder and right click on it and it will replace your first image on that frame. You have many images per frame for some reason some of them are a little transparent maybe thats causing the flashing. You should watch some spriter tutorials. 

Wow ;_; Spriter really is the most simple yet the most stupid animation editor I've ever seen. Once you get something wrong, you have to start it all over again. Crap!

EDIT: Thanks, thought. I finally got the hang of it and it seems to go pretty well!

Archived