How to turn textures visible?

XirmiX

First of all, seriously; what is with the hundreds of views for topics and zero responses? There are so many people here who know how to mod, yet they can't be asked to offer a little bit of their knowledge here. And where are the devs that supposedly work on the mod section?

Anyway, I changed fepannels, fepannels_DLC and hud textures to what I wanted them to look like. When I converted them to .tex and copy & pasted the original texture XML files, when I ran the mod, the textures on the main screen didn't show up; they were invisible, like the shield you get in the middle of your main screen; well I changed that and the texture is invisible when my mod's enabled. Sorry, cannot show you the textures as it's way too much spoilers, but all I did is erase the part of the texture that I needed to, and put my texture instead of it. Do I have to do something with the modmain? Remember, these are the main page textures and hud textures, not item/character/mod or any sort of those kind of textures.

Archived