[Gameplay] - Cloak deactivated during turn?

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Cloak deactivated during turn?

Issue Description: Not sure if this is intended or not, but the cloaking disappeared from my agent when I removed an item from him while cloaked. Got me killed on the second last turn of the final map, so it was quite annoying.

Also; is it intended to fail the rescue missions (last one in particular) if the prisoner is still alive and on the run (but the agents are dead)? Happened as a side effect of the cloaking problem, and right next to the elevator..

Steps to Reproduce: Remove an item from a cloaked agent. (This was Decker and a stunner, but not his standard cloak/stunner. Was in the final mission on the second last turn my freed prisoner had to live, right next to the elevator, though I doubt any of this makes a difference).

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Cloak deactivated during turn?

Issue Description: Not sure if this is intended or not, but the cloaking disappeared from my agent when I removed an item from him while cloaked. Got me killed on the second last turn of the final map, so it was quite annoying.

Also; is it intended to fail the rescue missions (last one in particular) if the prisoner is still alive and on the run (but the agents are dead)? Happened as a side effect of the cloaking problem, and right next to the elevator..

Steps to Reproduce: Remove an item from a cloaked agent. (This was Decker and a stunner, but not his standard cloak/stunner. Was in the final mission on the second last turn my freed prisoner had to live, right next to the elevator, though I doubt any of this makes a difference).

Yes on the prisoner (as he is too weak without assistance concept) but I think that item drop/cloak is indeed a bug. 

Archived